Friday 21 June 2013

50,000+ pageviews

I started this blog in August 2011 and it's been pleasing to see the number of visitors grow steadily since then. I'm not obsessive over the web statistics for the site but I did happen to notice back in March that the blog passed 50,000 page views. This strikes me as quite remarkable really, that in a little over 18 months the pages on the blog have been viewed 50,000 times.

I'm sure that other wildlife photography blogs would pass this figure in a few months but for a fairly niche macro blog I'm more than happy with this level of interest. Posts have been slightly less frequent in recent months, not helped by the weather, but I'll try to pick up the pace over the summer months and try to post at least once a week.

Anyway, a big thank you to those who read my posts and view my images...! And for no particular reason, here's a smart looking Tawny Mining Bee photographed recently.


PLEASE CLICK TO ENLARGE







No comments:

Post a Comment