Friday 29 June 2012

Images in Print

I'm pleased to have a number of images in the new BBC Springwatch British Wildlife book, in fact 5 images in total I think. I believe FLPA, the stock agency who I supply to, secured an exclusive contract to provide images for this book so the book is packed full of images by British wildlife photographers.

PLEASE CLICK ON IMAGES TO ENLARGE



Here are a couple of my featured images. Firstly, my image of a black ant herding aphids;




secondly, a trio of Amethyst Deceiver fungi;





This month I was also pleased to see one of my images in Countryfile magazine as well as several of my images in Wildlife Trust publications, including my Common Blue butterfly image below;



and my Confused Grasshopper image appears in Wildlife Watch, the Wildlife Trust's magazine for children. 



No comments:

Post a Comment